ISOBIO workshop has just concluded at Acciona Construcción premises and the echo of its outcome conveys a story of successful collaboration and knowledge transfer among innovation project in the domain of eco-construction.
The event has showcased bio-based products and solutions for new buildings and retrofitting projects, currently under development in three EU funded projects, ECO-SEE, OSIRYS and ISOBIO. Experts from the projects shared their achievements and experience in bio-based panels and plasters for novel insulation, in panel and coating products, forest-based biocomposites for façades and interior partitions and on how bio-based products can be incorporated into low energy building design.
Download here the presentation held!
- ISOBIO – University of Bath: Unlocking the potential of biomaterials for low carbon construction
- ISOBIO – Progetic: Incorporating bio-based materials into Passivhaus and nZEB designs
- ISOBIO – CAVAC: Rigid insulation panel from hemp
- ISOBIO – CLAYTEC: Clay Plaster Development
- ISOBIO – BCB: Lime based render and plaster
- ISOBIO – ACCIONA: Eco-materials for low- carbon construction
- ECO-SEE – ACCIONA: Breakthrough eco-materials and components for healthier and more energy efficient buildings
- OSIRYS – ACCIONA: Forest based composites for facades and interior partitions to improve indoor air quality